Saving half of electricity consumption. Heatpump Technology offers a more efficient, cost-effective and gentle way to dry clothes. It uses ‘refrigerant’ instead of electricity to heat the air – so it consumes only half electricity consumption.
- Properly dry clothes. Make sure your clothes are properly dry without constantly checking. OptimalDry™ automatically optimizes the time and temperature of the drying cycle. So clothes are always thoroughly dry without being damaged. Moisture sensors protect your laundry from heat damage and avoid excessive energy use.
- Enhanced Filtering. An advanced 2-in-1 Filter has a two-layered mesh filter, so there’s no need for a Heat Exchanger filter, maintaining optimum drying performance. Two alarms remind you when the Filter and Heat Exchanger need cleaning.
- Water level check. A Water Tank Indicator is a simple gauge on the front that shows how much condensed water has been extracted from your clothes. So you can quickly see if the water tank needs emptying before you start another load.
- Dry within 35 mins. A Quick Dry 35† cycle gets a small load of clothing dry and ready to wear in just 35 minutes. It can safely dry a few items, so there’s much less waiting.
- Net Dimensions (W x H x D): 600 x 850 x 640 mm
- Net Weight: 50 kg
- Panel Display: LED
- Dry Levels: 3 Levels