Experience panoramic surround sound
The impressive JBL Bar 5.1 Surround delivers the ultimate home cinematic experience. Bring everything you watch to life with 550 Watts of power and a 10’’ subwoofer: the driving bass of an action movie, the tension of a thriller or the beauty of a nature documentary. Built-in Chromecast and Airplay 2 lets you stream and manage online content, and Bluetooth means your streamed music sounds great, too. Amazing surround sound comes from JBL MultiBeam™ technology. JBL has powered the world’s movie theatres for more than 75 years. Now you can bring that power home.
- Powerful sound. JBL MultiBeam™ technology brings the ultimate cinematic experience to your home. No extra speakers or wires are needed.
- You got the power. With 550 Watts of system output power, experience your movies and music like never before. Immersive, powerful sound to match your viewing pleasure.
- Feel the bass. Punchy, precise bass from a mighty 10’’ wireless subwoofer brings the action to action movies, and ensures any soundtrack sounds epic.
Chromecast and Airplay 2 built-in. Built-in Wi-Fi compatibility with chromecast and Airplay 2 means you can stream your favorite online content with amazing sound, with a single finger tap.
- True HDMI 4K Pass-through. The best 4K video resolution deserves the best sound to go with it. Your TV and the JBL Bar 5.1 Surround are the ultimate power couple.
- Stream it all. Not in the mood for a film? No problem. With the JBL Bar 5.1 Surround, you can also enjoy wireless music streaming via Bluetooth from your mobile or tablet.
Model: Bar 5.1 CNTR (Soundbar Unit), BAR 5.1 SUB (Subwoofer Unit)
Power supply: 100 - 240V AC, ~ 50/60Hz
Soundbar output power (Max. @THD 1%): 5 x 50W
Subwoofer output power (Max. @THD 1%): 300W
Standby power: <0.5W
Setworked standby power: <2.0W
Operating temperature: 0°C - 45°C
BAR 5.1 SURROUND is in compliance with European Commission Regulation (EC) No 1275/2008 and (EU) No 801/2013.: Yes
Off Mode: N/A
Network Standby: <2.0W
Time to standby: <20minutes
* Standby: in the condition of all wireless connections of Soundbar are deactivated, if no provide any audio or video signal to the Soundbar unit, the Soundbar unit will automatically into standby mode in 10 minutes.
* Networked standby: in the condition of any wireless connection of Soundbar is activated, if no provide any audio or video signal to the Soundbar unit, the Subwoofer and Soundbar unit will automatically into networked standby mode in 10 minutes.
Any audio or video recover will bring device from standby to operation mode.: Yes
- Total speaker power output (Max. @THD 1%): 550W
- Max SPL: 103dB
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 20KHz
- Audio inputs: 1 Optical, Bluetooth, USB (USB playback is available in US version. For other versions, USB is for Service only.)
- MP3 Codec: MPEG 1 Layer 2/3, MPEG 2 Layer 3, MPEG 2.5 Layer 3
- MP3 sampling rate: 16KHz - 48 KHz
- MP3 bitrate: 80kbps - 320kbps
- WAV sample rate: 16KHz - 48 KHz
- WAV bitrate: Up to 3000kbps
- Soundbar transducer: 5 x 4690” racetrack drivers +2 x 1.25” side-firing tweeters
- Subwoofer transducer: 10”
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1018 x 58 x 100mm / 40” x 2.28” x 3.94” (Soundbar); 305 x 440 x 305mm / 12” x 17.3” x 12” (Subwoofer)
- Weight: 2.85KG (Soundbar); 10.62Kg (Subwoofer)