Why do you need Smart Controller?
Kolin Primus Series Full DC Inverter is now equipped with SMART CONTROLLER. With Kolin Smart Controller, coming to an oven-hot home is a thing of the past. Now you can turn on and set the temperature of your air conditioner even when you're away!
The Full DC Inverter
Primus Series is consists of three DC Inverter components that enable us to rise up from any ordinary inverters which contain only one. With all three components in DC Inverter (DC Inverter Fan, DC Inverter Compressor, and DC Outdoor Fan), it enables the cooling performance to be more precise and efficient. Also, it grants the customer the best energy saving that they ever wanted and at the same time, the best cooling experience that they deserve.
The Multi-Stage Air Filtration
The Multi-Stage Air Filter System specifically has 3 layered filters to provide our customers not just the best cooling experience but also a healthy environment for a more comfortable and cozy experience. Multi-Staged Air Filter feature is very useful to those people who have asthma and other respiratory problems because it guarantees a safer breathable air and comfortable feeling.
- User-Friendly Remote. Witty remote control design that also contains easy-to-understand function that works precisely and at ease.
- Turbo Cooling. With high powered compressor that enables the cooling operation to run efficiently at its lowest temperature and highest fan speed to cool the room rapidly for quick cozier experience.
- Timer. The user can now set the time that he/she desires to cool a room anytime he/she wants.
- Sleep Mode. As night goes by, the temperature of a person drops especially during at sleep. When Sleep Mode Feature is activated, every after one hour of 2 hours of operation, the room temperature automatically increases at 1 degree Celsius and after 2 hours of cooling operation, the room temperature will now be maintained until 8 hours to provide cooling satisfaction during at sleep.
- Auto Restart. Auto restart feature is mostly applicable whenever power disruption occurs. The last setting will be restored after any power disruption occurred.
- Setting Memory. Also called as Short Cut button. Setting Memory feature enables your favorite mode of settings to be recognized, so you can quickly set your favorable settings without any hassle.
- Fail Safe Function. Fail Safe Function feature detects any sensor failure that occurs during cooling operation. If any sensors has been detected as failed, still the air conditioner unit will still continue to operate safely.
- Louver Position Memory. Louver Position Memory feature enables the last position of your louvers to be recognized, so you can easily set your favorite air way position the way you like for your own cooling satisfaction.
- Refrigerant Leakage Detection. Refrigerant Leakage Detection feature automatically detects any leakage of refrigerants that occurs upon installation and during cooling operation of the AC unit. The error code EC will appear in the display board that symbolizes that there has been a leakage of refrigerant in your AC unit. With the help of error code, you will be notify right away for you to take an action as quickly as possible.
- Precise Temperature. Precise Temperature helps to cool the area more precisely and efficiently that matches to the set room temperature.
- Self Diagnostic Error. Self Diagnostic Error feature enables you to scan your AC unit in a short period of time and will express any troubles that it identifies through error codes that will appear in the display board.
- 3 Minute Delay Start. 3 Minute Delay Start is a passive feature that aids your compressor to operate safely, maintain its cooling effectiveness and protects it from any damages that might happen caused by power fluctuations.
- Hidden LED Display. When activated, Hidden LED Display feature will disable the LED lights to relax your eyes during cooling operation and maintain the cooling vibe while relaxing at night.
- Air Direction. The Air Direction feature controls the movement of the louvers for more desirable air direction and to also maximize the cooling of an area.
|Power Supply||1 PH / 230 V / 60 Hz|
|Nominal Capacity||1.5 hp|
|Cooling Capacity||12,900 kJ/h (5,600-14,160)|
|Rated Current||4.0 A|
|Rated Power||870 W (340-1130)|
|EER||14.8 kJ/hW (16.4-12.5)|
|Area (Unloaded Space)||20 - 26 m²|
|Package Dimension (WxDxH)||1045 x 405 x 305 mm|
|Gross Weight||14.2 kg|
|Unit Dimension (WxDxH)||964 x 222 x 325 mm|
|Net Weight||10.7 kg|
|Fan Motor (DC)||30 watts|
|Indoor Airflow (Turbo/Hi/Mi/Lo/Silence)||700 / 650 / 570 / 420 / 350 m³/h|
|Indoor Sound Pressure (Hi/Mi/Lo)||43 / 41 / 36 / 29 / 26 dB(A)|
|Package Dimension (WxDxH)||920 x 390 x 615 mm|
|Gross Weight||35 kg|
|Unit Dimension (WxDxH)||800 x 333 x 554 mm|
|Unit Weight||32.1 kg|
|Fan Motor (DC)||34 watts|
|Refrigerant Charge||1100 g|
|Outdoor Airflow||2000 m³/h|
|Outdoor Sound Pressure Level||55 dB(A)|
|Copper Tube Size|
|Low Side||Ø 1/2"|
|High Side||Ø 1/4"|
|Maximum Pipe Distance Between Indoor and Outdoor|
|Circuit Breaker||20 A|